Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heart's Desire Ch 18

Chapter 18

EPOV

Truth was I was dying. My legs had felt like noodles for the last 5 minutes but even with a threat of permanent paralysis, there was no way in hell I was leaving the spot I was standing in. I stepped back just slightly to lean on the wall for support, figuring that if I collapsed on the floor she would probably discontinue her shower and that just wouldn’t do.

I stared at her, my eyes combing every single square inch of her body committing each one to memory. I had pictured her naked in my dreams more than once but none of them prepared me for this. She was perfection, her tiny waist giving way to the gentle slope of her hips below and perfect breast above somewhat giving the illusion of delicacy. But it was just that, an illusion; I didn’t know everything about Sookie, but delicate she was not. In the short time I had known her she had proven to be one of the strongest, fiercest and sexiest women I had ever known.

Rather than putting on a show for me, Sookie seemed to be oblivious to the fact that I was standing not three feet away from her. There was no hidden agenda, no ulterior motive, no attempt at seduction I was simply a witness to her shower; as a result I was completely seduced not to mention rock hard again.

The sound of the shower being turned off shook me out of my stupor.

“Here,” she said tossing me a towel before wrapping the other one around herself, “let’s get you to bed before you collapse.”

I dried off quickly while she walked around the corner and grabbed the chair; I was wrapping the towel around my waist when she returned. She pushed me the short distance to my bedside and then handed me the clothes she had laid out previously.

“I’m not ready for those yet.” I said while rising to stand up by the bed. I reached over and pulled the covers back, removed my towel and crawled in bed. Damn it felt good to be back in my own bed. I laid my head back relishing the feeling of my own pillows, my own sheets swearing to never again take those things for granted.

“I’m gonna just grab my clothes from the bathroom and head upstairs.” Sookie said while picking my towel up off the floor.

“No Sookie, don’t go. Come lay with me for awhile. Please?” Yeah I was begging. So?

“Eric, you’ve got to be exhausted. I kept you up longer than you wanted.” Oh I was up, but I wasn’t even going there.

“Sookie, please?” I grabbed the covers from the other side of the bed and pulled them back to offer entrance.

She walked over to the opposing side of the bed and I was about to inquire about the discussion she seemed to be having in her head when suddenly she shrugged her shoulders, dropped her towel and crawled in. I pulled the covers up around her and she turned to settle against my chest as I wrapped her in my arms. I just wanted to hold her, to finally have her in my arms without fear of interruption, but as she snuggled up to me, peacefully lying there on the edge of sleep, I couldn’t help but begin to kiss her. I placed a kiss on the apple of her cheek and was rewarded with a small smile. I continued placing small sweet kisses over cheeks, and eyelids then began to make my way down her neck, her soft moan spurring me on.

“Sookie, for weeks you have taken care of me. Tonight…will you let me take care of you?” I could only hope that the depth of my emotions were evident in my request.

“Yes” she whispered so softly that had my head not been so close to hers, I doubt I would have heard it.

I continued kissing her as I allowed the backside of my fingers to barely touch the skin at her neck and I slowly slid my hand down between her perfect breasts. She inhaled deeply, raising her upper body in an effort to increase the contact of our touch. My hand trailed down farther leisurely moving across her chest and abdomen before making the slow trip back up her body. The reaction to my touch was apparent by her now erect nipples begging for attention. As the palm of my hand cupped one of her perk peaks, a small moan escaped. When my tongue made contact the moan was much louder.

I continued to suck and nibble lightly on her hard little buds teasing them as my hand resumed explorations down her body. My hand passed softly over stomach moving past to her hips and on to her thighs.

“Spread your legs for me baby girl.” I whispered in her ear. Whether her gasp was because I startled her out of her dreamlike state or from anticipation of what was to come was unclear, but she quickly spread her leg as requested. I allow my hand to travel slowly up the inside of her leg and could feel the heat of her core by the time my hand reached her thigh. I took in a deep breath already detecting her sweet scent of arousal. I placed my hand flat on her stomach just barely above her pubic mound, maybe it was the life giving womb below, but to me that was one of the most intimate and erotic part on a woman’s body.

“Sookie, is this ok?” I hoped I had the strength in me to restrain myself if she said no, but I had to know that she was ok with my actions and that this was what she wanted.

“Oh, God yes.” I wasn’t sure how the Almighty felt about my new nickname but her enthusiasm was appreciated.

My hand moved immediately to her mound and when my finger touched her sensitive bud I swear I felt it in my dick. With each stroke her clit grew and with each stroke my already rock hard cock got harder. As my finger moved down between her folds it was instantly greeted with wetness.

“Love, you are so wet.” I groaned into her ear while slipping one finger inside her hot core. She began to groan and squirm a little under my fingers. I stroked my finger in and out while my thumb continued to strum her clit.

“So tight and so hot.” My words are more of a mumble at this point, the unseen connection between her clit and my dick making it difficult to form complete sentences. I slid another finger inside and increased the movement of my thumb over her sweet spot and I felt her tunnel begin to tighten around my fingers.

“That’s it Love, cum for me.” I looked up to see her face contorted with pleasure.

“Sookie, open your eyes, I want to see those beautiful eyes when you cum.” I said just as she succumbed to her first orgasm.

She was still quivering from her climax when I slid down to the bottom of the bed, surprised by how easy I was able to maneuver around the bed. I positioned myself between her legs with my face at her hot center, I didn’t even bother to ask permission before I drug my tongue across her very wet slit.

“Oh, fuck!” I laughed as these were the first words she had said above a whisper since she crawled in bed.

“I take it my Baby girl likes that.” I mused before my tongue made another pass across her entrance. I placed a tender kiss on her sensitive nub and began to flick my tongue back and forth savoring her sweet nectar.

“Sookie you taste so damn good.” It wasn’t a lie; her flavor was going to be something I would crave from now on.

I returned my finger to her opening and pushed it in slowly while sucking on her now swollen clit. I curled my finger forward and knew I had found my mark when Sookie could no longer keep her hips on the bed. I was surprised by her quick recovery but after just a few strokes she began to writhe beneath my touch again.

“Oh god! Aaaahh!.” She cried as she was swept away by another wave of rapture.

I kissed my way back up her body until I was lying next to her again, I tugged her to my chest as I rolled over but my little minx had other plans.

“Now I believe it’s your turn mister.” Her smirk clearly relaying her intentions.

“I believe I’ve already had my turn.” I moaned in a half assed protest as her mouth was nibbling and sucking on my neck making her way down my body. When I felt her small hand wrap around my still engorged cock for the second time this evening I decided who was I to argue with the lady?

She began her own voyage down my body by trailing small kisses down my neck and chest while her hand slowly stroked my dick. She looked up at me and giggled when she removed her hand and my dick twitched.

“What?... It likes you.” I responded eager for her touch again.

I could have exploded the second her pink tongue touched my tip and I hoped my lack of control was due to my recent void of sexual outlet rather than an inability to control myself around her. But as she swallowed almost my entire length, my eyes rolled back in my head I discovered that the answer was important and I wasn’t sure what the question was.

“Oh shit…Sookie.” I growled as her blond head pumped up and down on my shaft.

“Oh….fuck…. so close baby.”

She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock playing close attention to that sensitive spot underneath where it connected to my shaft. I thrust my hips forward, the need to immerse myself in her as far as possible becoming overwhelming. With my fingers intertwined in her hair and my peak approaching, it took all my restraint not to grab her head and force myself further into her hot little mouth. But she seemed to have the same idea and somehow managed to take me in deeper. That was it. I was done.

“Aawwww fuuuuuck!” I shouted as I began to shoot my seed down her waiting throat.

Fully spent, I collapsed back on my pillow pulling Sookie up beside me as I did.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. She turned so her back was against my chest. Her body seemed to mold perfectly with mine. I knew it would. It always had. Whether consoling me while sitting side saddle on the hospital bed or being pulled caddywumpus into my wheelchair, she fit me. Our relationship had started out so ass backwards and I had relied on Sookie in ways I would have never imagined depending on anyone. For weeks I had waited for this moment, somehow having her with me, it had been the single driving force for my recovery. Having her with me here…in my house…in my bed…in my life, that was how it should be.

She belonged here with me and I had two short weeks to convince her.

TBC